- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
www.ihaf.eu collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, surname, email address, country etc.)
- Timezone based on the ip of the user in order to show the local date.
- Uploaded photo of the user
- Social accounts url (optional)
- Chat comments on sessions discussion (optional)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide www.ihaf.eu with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
www.ihaf.eu collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account.
- Send you transactional emails related to the website use.
- Send you newsletter related to the activities of www.ihaf.eu
How do we store your data?
www.ihaf.eu securely stores your data in Frankfurt Germany.
www.ihaf.eu would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop www.ihaf.eu from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
www.ihaf.eu would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request www.ihaf.eu for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that www.ihaf.eu correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request www.ihaf.eu to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that www.ihaf.eu erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that www.ihaf.eu restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to www.ihaf.eu’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that www.ihaf.eu transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – www.ihaf.eu uses these cookies so that we recognize you on www.ihaf.eu and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – www.ihaf.eu uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. www.ihaf.eu sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on www.ihaf.eu.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that www.ihaf.eu has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.